Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the spi tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 14:31:36 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the spi tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm/mach-pxa/stargate2.c

between commit:

  28f74201e37c ("ARM: pxa: remove Intel Imote2 and Stargate 2 boards")

from the arm-soc tree and commit:

  31455bbda208 ("spi: pxa2xx_spi: Convert to use GPIO descriptors")

from the spi tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell