Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 09:50:08 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the arm-soc tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) failed like this:

drivers/soc/mediatek/mtk-mmsys.c:64:10: error: 'const struct mtk_mmsys_driver_data' has no member named 'sw0_rst_offset'
   64 |         .sw0_rst_offset = MT8186_MMSYS_SW0_RST_B,
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from drivers/soc/mediatek/mtk-mmsys.c:18:
drivers/soc/mediatek/mt8186-mmsys.h:55:57: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
   55 | #define MT8186_MMSYS_SW0_RST_B                          0x160
      |                                                         ^~~~~
drivers/soc/mediatek/mtk-mmsys.c:64:27: note: in expansion of macro 'MT8186_MMSYS_SW0_RST_B'
   64 |         .sw0_rst_offset = MT8186_MMSYS_SW0_RST_B,
      |                           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
drivers/soc/mediatek/mt8186-mmsys.h:55:57: note: (near initialization for 'mt8186_mmsys_driver_data')
   55 | #define MT8186_MMSYS_SW0_RST_B                          0x160
      |                                                         ^~~~~
drivers/soc/mediatek/mtk-mmsys.c:64:27: note: in expansion of macro 'MT8186_MMSYS_SW0_RST_B'
   64 |         .sw0_rst_offset = MT8186_MMSYS_SW0_RST_B,
      |                           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caused by commit

  831785f0e5b9 ("soc: mediatek: mmsys: add mmsys reset control for MT8186")

I have used the arm-soc tree from next-20220301 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell