Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the asm-generic tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 19:17:41 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  arch/nds32/mm/init.c

between commit:

  9f15ac318b83 ("nds32: Remove the architecture")

from the asm-generic tree and commit:

  311ca692496e ("mm: remove mmu_gathers storage from remaining architectures")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell