Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with the iommu tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 12:50:36 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/iommu/intel/iommu.c

between commit:

  241469685d8d ("iommu/vt-d: Remove aux-domain related callbacks")

from the iommu tree and commit:

  701fac40384f ("iommu/sva: Assign a PASID to mm on PASID allocation and free it on mm exit")

from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (I used the former since it removed the functions modified
by the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as
far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell