Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mfd tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 13:29:52 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mfd tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/soc/samsung/exynos-usi.yaml

between commit:

  e465ea5cc05d ("dt-bindings: soc: samsung: usi: refer to dtschema for children")

from the arm-soc tree and commit:

  0ff4827ed66f ("spi: dt-bindings: samsung: Convert to dtschema")

from the mfd tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell