Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the userns tree with the asm-generic tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 18:48:40 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the userns tree got conflicts in:

  arch/nds32/include/asm/syscall.h
  arch/nds32/kernel/ptrace.c
  arch/nds32/kernel/signal.c

between commit:

  aec499c75cf8 ("nds32: Remove the architecture")

from the asm-generic tree and commits:

  153474ba1a4a ("ptrace: Create ptrace_report_syscall_{entry,exit} in ptrace.h")
  03248addadf1 ("resume_user_mode: Move to resume_user_mode.h")

from the userns tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the files) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell