Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the nvdimm tree with the block tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 19:18:31 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the nvdimm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/nvdimm/blk.c

between commits:

  322cbb50de71 ("block: remove genhd.h")
  20072ec82864 ("nvdimm-blk: use bvec_kmap_local in nd_blk_rw_integrity")

from the block tree and commit:

  f8669f1d6a86 ("nvdimm/blk: Delete the block-aperture window driver")

from the nvdimm tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell