Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the block tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 12:22:17 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the block tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/nvme/target/configfs.c

between commit:

  0c48645a7f39 ("nvmet: revert "nvmet: make discovery NQN configurable"")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  73d77c53ff34 ("nvmet: don't fold lines")

from the block tree.

I fixed it up (The former removed some code that was updated by the
latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell