Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the risc-v tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 09:06:57 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the risc-v tree got a conflict in:

  arch/riscv/kernel/Makefile

between commit:

  22e2100b1b07 ("riscv: fix oops caused by irqsoff latency tracer")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  9dc6ce802136 ("RISC-V: Remove the current perf implementation")

from the risc-v tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc arch/riscv/kernel/Makefile
index ffc87e76b1dd,fb63b462ff85..000000000000
--- a/arch/riscv/kernel/Makefile
+++ b/arch/riscv/kernel/Makefile
@@@ -51,9 -51,6 +51,8 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_MODULE_SECTIONS)	+= module
  obj-$(CONFIG_FUNCTION_TRACER)	+= mcount.o ftrace.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_DYNAMIC_FTRACE)	+= mcount-dyn.o
  
 +obj-$(CONFIG_TRACE_IRQFLAGS)	+= trace_irq.o
 +
- obj-$(CONFIG_RISCV_BASE_PMU)	+= perf_event.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_PERF_EVENTS)	+= perf_callchain.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_HAVE_PERF_REGS)	+= perf_regs.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_RISCV_SBI)		+= sbi.o