Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the xfs tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 09:00:47 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the xfs tree got a conflict in:

  fs/xfs/xfs_bio_io.c

between commit:

  49add4966d79 ("block: pass a block_device and opf to bio_init")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  919edbadebe1 ("xfs: drop async cache flushes from CIL commits.")

from the xfs tree.

I fixed it up (the latter commit removes the code modified by the former,
so I just did that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell