Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the csky tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 08:24:07 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the csky tree got a conflict in:

  arch/riscv/configs/rv32_defconfig

between commits:

  d56201d9440d ("riscv: defconfig: enable hugetlbfs option")
  f6e64b66629e ("RISC-V: Enable CPU_IDLE drivers")
  c5179ef1ca0c ("RISC-V: Enable RISC-V SBI CPU Idle driver for QEMU virt machine")
  2e7451fb5763 ("RISC-V: Enable profiling by default")
  6f562570b9c5 ("RISC-V: defconfig: Drop redundant SBI HVC and earlycon")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  0f6ffeaeed8f ("riscv: Fixup difference with defconfig")

from the csky tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

I am trying to figure out why all these commits affecting the riscv
architecture have suddenly turned up in the csky tree (and just before
the merge window closed).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell