Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the asm-generic tree with the samsung-krzk-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 09:21:31 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the asm-generic tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/memory-controllers/renesas,h8300-bsc.yaml

between commit:

  8a1e6bb3f78f ("dt-bindings: update Krzysztof Kozlowski's email")

from the samsung-krzk-fixes tree and commit:

  1c4b5ecb7ea1 ("remove the h8300 architecture")

from the asm-generic tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell