Subject: Re: linux-next: please clean up the usb-chipidea-fixes/next trees

From: Peter Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 09:47:02 +0800

On 22-04-06 11:32:42, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> [Try again to an address that may work ...]
> 
> The usb-chipidea-fixes and -next trees have not been updated since Oct,
> 2021 and the -fixes tree is generating a conflict when merged.  Please
> clean them it up WRT Linus' tree as the only patches in them have been
> merged as other commits.
> 

Hi Stephen,

Sorry about that. I have a little busy these years, the USB patches
which went to my tree will go to the Greg's USB tree directly, I only
review these patches now. Would you please also delete my tree from
your merge list? Thanks.

-- 

Thanks,
Peter Chen