Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 13:35:42 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  mm/migrate.c

between commits:

  ffe06786b540 ("mm/migrate: Use a folio in alloc_migration_target()")
  c185e494ae0c ("mm/migrate: Use a folio in migrate_misplaced_transhuge_page()")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  4ea144548e29 ("mm/migration: remove unneeded out label")
  fc5f5507f33b ("mm/migration: fix the confusing PageTransHuge check")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (I used the former version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell