Subject: [PATCH bpf-next 0/2] xsk: remove reduntant 'falltrough' attributes

From: Maciej Fijalkowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 15:21:24 +0200

This is a follow-up to recently applied set [0] to fix the build
warnings:

error: attribute 'fallthrough' not preceding a case label or default
label [-Werror]

that Stephen has stumbled upon when merging bpf-next to linux-next.
Apologies for these leftovers.

Thanks,
Maciej

[0]: https://lore.kernel.org/bpf/[email-masked]/

Maciej Fijalkowski (2):
  ixgbe: xsk: get rid of redundant 'fallthrough'
  i40e: xsk: get rid of redundant 'fallthrough'

 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_xsk.c   | 1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_xsk.c | 1 -
 2 files changed, 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.27.0