Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the arm-soc tree with the samsung-krzk-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 09:07:10 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the arm-soc tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm/Kconfig

between commit:

  436ce66003d5 ("ARM: s3c: mark as deprecated and schedule removal")

from the samsung-krzk-fixes tree and commit:

  b59e8a5fd321 ("[TO BE REBASED] ARM: omap1: enable multiplatform")

from the arm-soc tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell