Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the input tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 10:48:25 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the input tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/input/keyboard/mtk-pmic-keys.c:93:36: error: 'MT6359_TOPSTATUS' undeclared here (not in a function); did you mean 'MT6358_TOPSTATUS'?
   93 |                 MTK_PMIC_KEYS_REGS(MT6359_TOPSTATUS,
      |                                    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
drivers/input/keyboard/mtk-pmic-keys.c:48:35: note: in definition of macro 'MTK_PMIC_KEYS_REGS'
   48 |         .deb_reg                = _deb_reg,             \
      |                                   ^~~~~~~~
drivers/input/keyboard/mtk-pmic-keys.c:98:25: error: 'MT6359_TOP_RST_MISC' undeclared here (not in a function); did you mean 'MT6358_TOP_RST_MISC'?
   98 |         .pmic_rst_reg = MT6359_TOP_RST_MISC,
      |                         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |                         MT6358_TOP_RST_MISC

Caused by commit

  0f97adf64314 ("Input: mtk-pmic-keys - add support for MT6359")

I have used the input tree from next-20220426 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell