Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:21:30 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/wan/cosa.c

between commit:

  d48fea8401cf ("net: cosa: fix error check return value of register_chrdev()")

from the net tree and commit:

  89fbca3307d4 ("net: wan: remove support for COSA and SRP synchronous serial boards")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (I just deleted the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell