Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the iommu tree with the dma-mapping tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 13:46:24 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the iommu tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/iommu/amd/iommu.c

between commit:

  78013eaadf69 ("x86: remove the IOMMU table infrastructure")

from the dma-mapping tree and commit:

  121660bba631 ("iommu/amd: Enable swiotlb in all cases")

from the iommu tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the code modified by the former) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell