Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mm tree with the folio tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 19:36:03 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mm tree got a conflict in:

  mm/page_io.c

between commit:

  f6c95ae9b2c7 ("mm: Convert swap_readpage to call read_folio instead of readpage")

from the folio tree and commits:

  152ac2c67212 ("mm: introduce ->swap_rw and use it for reads from SWP_FS_OPS swap-space")
  8272c4afbe68 ("mm: submit multipage reads for SWP_FS_OPS swap-space")

from the mm tree.

I fixed it up (I just dorpped the folio tree change) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell