Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-msm tree with the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 11:06:21 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-msm tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/msm/edp/edp.h
  drivers/gpu/drm/msm/edp/edp_ctrl.c

between commit:

  da68386d9edb ("drm: Rename dp/ to display/")

from the drm tree and commit:

  f1fc2b87de47 ("drm/msm: drop old eDP block support (again)")

from the drm-msm tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the files) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell