Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the iommu tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 12:39:10 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the iommu tree got a conflict in:

  MAINTAINERS

between commit:

  a12d521f4a3d ("dt-bindings: iommu: Add Apple SART DMA address filter")

from the arm-soc tree and commit:

  ee5354345242 ("MAINTAINERS: Merge DART into ARM/APPLE MACHINE")

from the iommu tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc MAINTAINERS
index 83a61d719d95,7d728a19e857..000000000000
--- a/MAINTAINERS
+++ b/MAINTAINERS
@@@ -1837,9 -1829,8 +1829,10 @@@ F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/ar
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/apple,nco.yaml
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c/apple,i2c.yaml
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/interrupt-controller/apple,*
 +F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iommu/apple,sart.yaml
+ F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iommu/apple,dart.yaml
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mailbox/apple,mailbox.yaml
 +F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/nvme/apple,nvme-ans.yaml
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/apple,pcie.yaml
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/apple,pinctrl.yaml
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/power/apple*
@@@ -1848,9 -1839,9 +1841,10 @@@ F:	arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple
  F:	drivers/clk/clk-apple-nco.c
  F:	drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-pasemi-core.c
  F:	drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-pasemi-platform.c
+ F:	drivers/iommu/apple-dart.c
  F:	drivers/irqchip/irq-apple-aic.c
  F:	drivers/mailbox/apple-mailbox.c
 +F:	drivers/nvme/host/apple.c
  F:	drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-apple-gpio.c
  F:	drivers/soc/apple/*
  F:	drivers/watchdog/apple_wdt.c