Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the nvmem tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 15:28:09 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the nvmem tree got a conflict in:

  MAINTAINERS

between commits:

  82b96552f15a ("dt-bindings: nvme: Add Apple ANS NVMe")
  5bd2927aceba ("nvme-apple: Add initial Apple SoC NVMe driver")

from the arm-soc tree and commit:

  e99e7f098c06 ("MAINTAINERS: Add apple efuses nvmem files to ARM/APPLE MACHINE")

from the nvmem tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc MAINTAINERS
index 644b27c889ee,1bf57fd937b5..000000000000
--- a/MAINTAINERS
+++ b/MAINTAINERS
@@@ -1837,10 -1836,8 +1837,11 @@@ F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/ar
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/apple,nco.yaml
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c/apple,i2c.yaml
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/interrupt-controller/apple,*
 +F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iommu/apple,sart.yaml
 +F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iommu/apple,dart.yaml
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mailbox/apple,mailbox.yaml
 +F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/nvme/apple,nvme-ans.yaml
+ F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/nvmem/apple,efuses.yaml
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/apple,pcie.yaml
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/apple,pinctrl.yaml
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/power/apple*
@@@ -1849,10 -1846,9 +1850,11 @@@ F:	arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple
  F:	drivers/clk/clk-apple-nco.c
  F:	drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-pasemi-core.c
  F:	drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-pasemi-platform.c
 +F:	drivers/iommu/apple-dart.c
  F:	drivers/irqchip/irq-apple-aic.c
  F:	drivers/mailbox/apple-mailbox.c
 +F:	drivers/nvme/host/apple.c
+ F:	drivers/nvmem/apple-efuses.c
  F:	drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-apple-gpio.c
  F:	drivers/soc/apple/*
  F:	drivers/watchdog/apple_wdt.c