Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the userns tree with the asm-generic tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 16:51:57 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the userns tree got a conflict in:

  arch/h8300/kernel/process.c

between commit:

  1c4b5ecb7ea1 ("remove the h8300 architecture")

from the asm-generic tree and commits:

  c5febea0956f ("fork: Pass struct kernel_clone_args into copy_thread")
  5bd2e97c868a ("fork: Generalize PF_IO_WORKER handling")

from the userns tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell