Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the mm-hotfixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 22:35:30 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in:

  tools/testing/selftests/vm/Makefile

between commit:

  e33ebf536f3e ("selftests: vm: Makefile: rename TARGETS to VMTARGETS")

from the mm-hotfixes tree and patch:

  "kselftest/vm: override TARGETS from arguments"

from the akpm tree.

I fixed it up the obvious way and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell