Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the fscache tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 11:14:35 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the fscache tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

fs/cifs/fscache.c: In function 'cifs_fscache_get_inode_cookie':
fs/cifs/fscache.c:106:14: error: 'struct cifsInodeInfo' has no member named 'netfs_ctx'
  106 |         cifsi->netfs_ctx.cache =
      |              ^~
fs/cifs/fscache.c: In function 'cifs_fscache_release_inode_cookie':
fs/cifs/fscache.c:134:22: error: 'struct cifsInodeInfo' has no member named 'netfs_ctx'
  134 |                 cifsi->netfs_ctx.cache = NULL;
      |                      ^~

Caused by commit

  a3457aa9c40f ("netfs: Fix gcc-12 warning by embedding vfs inode in netfs_i_context")

I have used the fscache tree from next-20220519 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell