Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kselftest-fixes tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 09:33:54 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kselftest-fixes tree got a conflict in:

  tools/testing/selftests/vm/run_vmtests.sh

between commits:

  b67bd551201a ("selftests: vm: refactor run_vmtests.sh to reduce boilerplate")
  33776141b812 ("selftests: vm: add process_mrelease tests")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  e8f0c8965932 ("selftest/vm: add skip support to mremap_test")

from the kselftest-fixes tree.

I fixed it up (I used the former version of this file which seems to have
included the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell