Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the hwmon-staging tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 14:19:58 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the hwmon-staging tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
produced these warnings:

Documentation/hwmon/lt7182s.rst:2: WARNING: Explicit markup ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
Documentation/hwmon/lt7182s.rst:75: WARNING: Malformed table.
Text in column margin in table line 33.

======================  ====================================
curr[1-2]_label         "iin[12]"
curr[1-2]_input         Measured input current
curr[1-2]_max           Maximum input current
curr[1-2]_max_alarm     Current high alarm

curr[3-4]_label         "iout[1-2]"
curr[3-4]_input         Measured output current
curr[3-4]_highest       Highest measured output current
curr[3-4]_max           Maximum output current
curr[3-4]_max_alarm     Output current high alarm

in[1-2]_label           "vin[12]"
in[1-2]_input           Measured input voltage
in[1-2]_highest         Highest measured input voltage
in[1-2]_crit            Critical maximum input voltage
in[1-2]_crit_alarm      Input voltage critical high alarm
in[1-2]_min             Minimum input voltage
in[1-2]_min_alarm       Input voltage low alarm
in[1-2]_rated_min       Rated minimum input voltage
in[1-2]_rated_max       Rated maximum input voltage
in1_reset_history       Write to reset history for all attributes

in[3-5]_label           "vmon[1-3]"
in[3-5]_input           Measured voltage on ITH1/ITH2/EXTVCC pins
                        Only available if enabled with MFR_ADC_CONTROL_LT7182S
                        command.

in[3-4|6-7]_label       "vout[1-2]"
in[3-4|6-7]_input       Measured output voltage
in[3-4|6-7]_highest     Highest measured output voltage
in[3-4|6-7]_lcrit       Critical minimum output voltage
in[3-4|6-7]_lcrit_alarm Output voltage critical low alarm
in[3-4|6-7]_min         Minimum output voltage
in[3-4|6-7]_max_alarm   Output voltage low alarm
in[3-4|6-7]_max         Maximum output voltage
in[3-4|6-7]_max_alarm   Output voltage high alarm
in[3-4|6-7]_crit        Critical maximum output voltage
in[3-4|6-7]_crit_alarm  Output voltage critical high alarm

power[1-2]_label        "pout[1-2]"
power[1-2]_input        Measured output power

temp1_input             Measured temperature
temp1_crit              Critical high temperature
temp1_crit_alarm        Chip temperature critical high alarm
temp1_max               Maximum temperature
temp1_max_alarm         Chip temperature high alarm
======================  ====================================

Introduced by commit

  3d6bcaa21fbd ("hwmon: (pmbus) Add support for Analog Devices LT7182S")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell