Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-intel tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 09:53:43 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-intel tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/display/intel_dmc_regs.h

between commit:

  2518f226c60d ("Merge tag 'drm-next-2022-05-25' of git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  21c47196aec3 ("drm/i915/dmc: Add MMIO range restrictions")

from the drm-intel tree.

I fixed it up (these were only white space differences, so I just used
the version from Linus' tree) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell