Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the staging.current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 12:24:48 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/staging/r8188eu/os_dep/ioctl_linux.c

between commit:

  96f0a54e8e65 ("staging: r8188eu: Fix warning of array overflow in ioctl_linux.c")

from the staging.current tree and commit:

  ac663ae22f02 ("staging: r8188eu: replace FIELD_OFFSET with offsetof")

from the staging tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell