Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the drm-misc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 12:36:56 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the drm-misc tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/gpu/drm/xlnx/zynqmp_disp.c: In function 'zynqmp_disp_create_planes':
drivers/gpu/drm/xlnx/zynqmp_disp.c:1260:17: error: implicit declaration of function 'drm_plane_create_zpos_immutable_property'; did you mean 'drm_plane_create_scaling_filter_property'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
 1260 |                 drm_plane_create_zpos_immutable_property(&layer->plane, i);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |                 drm_plane_create_scaling_filter_property
drivers/gpu/drm/xlnx/zynqmp_disp.c:1262:25: error: implicit declaration of function 'drm_plane_create_alpha_property'; did you mean 'drm_plane_create_color_properties'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
 1262 |                         drm_plane_create_alpha_property(&layer->plane);
      |                         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |                         drm_plane_create_color_properties
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

Presumably caused by one of the commits that dropped includes from
drm-ctrc.h.

I have used the drm-misc tree from next-20220620 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell