Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the iommu tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 08:41:15 +1000

Hi all,

Commits

  145c15624f39 ("iommu/amd: Update amd_iommu_fault structure to include PCI seg ID")
  58f1c71a0e84 ("iommu/amd: Update device_state structure to include PCI seg ID")
  964d21a7654c ("iommu/amd: Print PCI segment ID in error log messages")
  58e5ca96cb16 ("iommu/amd: Flush upto last_bdf only")
  5a903a691117 ("iommu/amd: Convert to use per PCI segment rlookup_table")
  a0eedb5738c3 ("iommu/amd: Convert to use per PCI segment irq_lookup_table")
  f1bd29bde636 ("iommu/amd: Introduce per PCI segment rlookup table size")
  d59145a5e129 ("iommu/amd: Introduce per PCI segment alias table size")
  ad967e9639e3 ("iommu/amd: Introduce per PCI segment device table size")
  89e9f3d6219d ("iommu/amd: Introduce per PCI segment last_bdf")
  e202b39618b3 ("iommu/amd: Introduce per PCI segment unity map list")
  a42d9be7f4e9 ("iommu/amd: Introduce per PCI segment dev_data_list")
  65ad39268837 ("iommu/amd: Introduce per PCI segment irq_lookup_table")
  ec6f20c037c8 ("iommu/amd: Introduce pci segment structure")
  98496c13a2b6 ("iommu/amd: Update struct iommu_dev_data definition")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their authors.

What is really happening here is that the [email-masked]
mailing list is changing the From: header in the email submissions.
The solution is to either use th Reply-To: header for these mails, get
an off list copy of the patch, or make sure that all patch submissions
to that list have a From: line at eth start of the body.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell