Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mm-stable tree with the jc_docs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 16:54:19 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mm-stable tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/translations/zh_CN/vm/page_migration.rst
  Documentation/translations/zh_CN/vm/vmalloced-kernel-stacks.rst

between commits:

  3f39b3d70fcd ("docs/zh_CN: add vm page_migration translation")
  17c260504f6f ("docs/zh_CN: add vm vmalloced-kernel-stacks translation")

from the jc_docs tree and commit:

  ee65728e103b ("docs: rename Documentation/vm to Documentation/mm")

from the mm-stable tree.

I fixed it up (I moved the files into the "mm" directory) and can carry
the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell