Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the pinctrl-renesas tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 15:15:11 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the pinctrl-renesas tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/pinctrl/renesas/pinctrl-rzv2m.c: In function 'rzv2m_dt_subnode_to_map':
drivers/pinctrl/renesas/pinctrl-rzv2m.c:37:33: error: implicit declaration of function 'FIELD_GET' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
   37 | #define MUX_FUNC(pinconf)       FIELD_GET(MUX_FUNC_MASK, (pinconf))
      |                                 ^~~~~~~~~
drivers/pinctrl/renesas/pinctrl-rzv2m.c:306:31: note: in expansion of macro 'MUX_FUNC'
  306 |                 psel_val[i] = MUX_FUNC(value);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

Caused by commit

  1e18476c392f ("pinctrl: renesas: Add RZ/V2M pin and gpio controller driver")

I have used the pinctrl-renesas tree from next-20220629 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell