Subject: linux-next: Fixes tag needs some work in the amdgpu tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 08:56:57 +1000

Hi all,

In commits

  41a2d4df3d72 ("drm/amd/display: Fix __nedf2 undefined for 32 bit compilation")
  916ae9cc5385 ("drm/amd/display: Fix __muldf3 undefined for 32 bit compilation")
  f20eb84561de ("drm/amd/display: Fix __floatunsidf undefined for 32 bit compilation")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: 9b79abf79c414 ("drm/amd/display: add CLKMGR changes for DCN32/321")

has these problem(s):

  - Target SHA1 does not exist

Maybe you meant

Fixes: 265280b99822 ("drm/amd/display: add CLKMGR changes for DCN32/321")

In commit

  204b022bcbbf ("drm/amd/display: Fix __umoddi3 undefined for 32 bit compilation")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: 9b0e0d433f74 ("drm/amd/display: Add dependant changes for DCN32/321")

has these problem(s):

  - Target SHA1 does not exist

Maybe you meant

Fixes: d3dfceb58de5 ("drm/amd/display: Add dependant changes for DCN32/321")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell