Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the sound-asoc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 11:55:29 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the sound-asoc tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

sound/soc/intel/avs/boards/i2s_test.c: In function 'avs_i2s_test_probe':
sound/soc/intel/avs/boards/i2s_test.c:130:60: error: format '%ld' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'int' [-Werror=format=]
  130 |         card->name = devm_kasprintf(dev, GFP_KERNEL, "ssp%ld-loopback", ssp_port);
      |                                                          ~~^            ~~~~~~~~
      |                                                            |            |
      |                                                            long int     int
      |                                                          %d
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

Caused by commit

  e39acc4cfd92 ("ASoC: Intel: avs: Add I2S-test machine board")

I have used the sound-asoc tree from next-20220705 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell