Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the random tree with the powerpc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 17:32:52 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the random tree got a conflict in:

  arch/powerpc/Kconfig

between commit:

  cea9d62b64c9 ("powerpc: Kconfig: Replace tabs with whitespaces")

from the powerpc tree and commit:

  a2ff4b7600cd ("random: remove CONFIG_ARCH_RANDOM")

from the random tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed some lines updated by the former) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell