Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the kvms390 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 08:47:25 +1000

Hi all,

Commits

  a25db9e809ec ("MAINTAINERS: additional files related kvm s390 pci passthrough")
  a0c4d1109d6c ("KVM: s390: add KVM_S390_ZPCI_OP to manage guest zPCI devices")
  a4ae95559e77 ("vfio-pci/zdev: different maxstbl for interpreted devices")
  0a8107de8091 ("vfio-pci/zdev: add function handle to clp base capability")
  6518ebc68c72 ("vfio-pci/zdev: add open/close device hooks")
  b8d6db486fae ("KVM: s390: pci: add routines to start/stop interpretive execution")
  d53ad189a06d ("KVM: s390: pci: provide routines for enabling/disabling interrupt forwarding")
  1779cffa5bf9 ("KVM: s390: mechanism to enable guest zPCI Interpretation")
  834c4bfa5b5c ("KVM: s390: pci: enable host forwarding of Adapter Event Notifications")
  394f70328769 ("KVM: s390: pci: do initial setup for AEN interpretation")
  7713b9894b2a ("KVM: s390: pci: add basic kvm_zdev structure")
  b6a7066f4e9b ("vfio/pci: introduce CONFIG_VFIO_PCI_ZDEV_KVM")
  59370746253b ("s390/pci: stash dtsm and maxstbl")
  729c8d1d957a ("s390/pci: stash associated GISA designation")
  59f42dba7d24 ("s390/pci: externalize the SIC operation controls and routine")
  db29efaf10d4 ("s390/airq: allow for airq structure that uses an input vector")
  7a7bdc5f142a ("s390/airq: pass more TPI info to airq handlers")
  5857c6577bdc ("s390/sclp: detect the AISI facility")
  1e41bd8fd172 ("s390/sclp: detect the AENI facility")
  2f3a5d8de328 ("s390/sclp: detect the AISII facility")
  263007d2d10b ("s390/sclp: detect the zPCI load/store interpretation facility")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell