Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the block tree with the vfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 13:38:51 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the block tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/block/mtip32xx/mtip32xx.c

between commit:

  c9d86760342f ("fs: do not set no_llseek in fops")

from the vfs tree and commit:

  ec5263f422a3 ("mtip32xx: remove the device_status debugfs file")

from the block tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed a line that was also removed by the
latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell