Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the apparmor tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 13:23:39 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the apparmor tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

In file included from security/apparmor/include/policy.h:29,
                 from security/apparmor/include/policy_ns.h:19,
                 from security/apparmor/include/cred.h:19,
                 from security/apparmor/net.c:13:
security/apparmor/net.c: In function 'aa_label_sk_perm':
security/apparmor/net.c:148:40: error: 'sock' undeclared (first use in this function)
  148 |         struct aa_sk_ctx *ctx = SK_CTX(sock->sk);
      |                                        ^~~~
security/apparmor/include/net.h:54:21: note: in definition of macro 'SK_CTX'
   54 | #define SK_CTX(X) ((X)->sk_security)
      |                     ^
security/apparmor/net.c:148:40: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
  148 |         struct aa_sk_ctx *ctx = SK_CTX(sock->sk);
      |                                        ^~~~
security/apparmor/include/net.h:54:21: note: in definition of macro 'SK_CTX'
   54 | #define SK_CTX(X) ((X)->sk_security)
      |                     ^

Caused by commit

  6ff81169592d ("apparmor: add a kernel label to use on kernel objects")

I have used the apparmor tree from next-20220711 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell