Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the arm-soc tree with the spdx tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 09:59:56 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the arm-soc tree got conflicts in:

  arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-dm644x-evm.c
  arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-dm646x-evm.c
  arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-neuros-osd2.c
  arch/arm/mach-davinci/dm644x.c
  arch/arm/mach-davinci/dm646x.c

between commit:

  0fdebc5ec2ca ("treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - gpl-2.0_56.RULE (part 1)")

from the spdx tree and commits:

  7dd33764486d ("ARM: davinci: Delete DM644x board files")
  b4aed01de486 ("ARM: davinci: Delete DM646x board files")

from the arm-soc tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the files) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell