Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the random tree with the arm64 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 18:43:18 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the random tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/kernel/kaslr.c

between commit:

  fc5a89f75d2a ("arm64: kaslr: defer initialization to initcall where permitted")

from the arm64 tree and commit:

  29abd7758699 ("random: handle archrandom in plural words")

from the random tree.

I fixed it up (the former has removed tha call to
arch_get_random_seed_words_early() that is updated in the latter) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell