Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the usb tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 19:43:37 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the usb tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs) produced
this warning:

Documentation/ABI/testing/configfs-usb-gadget-mass-storage:17: WARNING: Malformed table.
Text in column margin in table line 14.

===========     ==============================================
file            The path to the backing file for the LUN.
                Required if LUN is not marked as removable.
ro              Flag specifying access to the LUN shall be
                read-only. This is implied if CD-ROM emulation
                is enabled as well as when it was impossible
                to open "filename" in R/W mode.
removable       Flag specifying that LUN shall be indicated as
                being removable.
cdrom           Flag specifying that LUN shall be reported as
                being a CD-ROM.
nofua           Flag specifying that FUA flag
                in SCSI WRITE(10,12)
forced_eject    This write-only file is useful only when
                the function is active. It causes the backing
                file to be forcibly detached from the LUN,
                regardless of whether the host has allowed it.
                Any non-zero number of bytes written will
                result in ejection.
===========     ==============================================

Introduced by commit

  421c8d9a20da ("usb: gadget: f_mass_storage: forced_eject attribute")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell