Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the s390 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 20:10:58 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the s390 tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs) produced
these warnings:

Documentation/s390/vfio-ap-locking.rst:10: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
Documentation/s390/vfio-ap-locking.rst:10: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
Documentation/s390/vfio-ap-locking.rst:10: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
Documentation/s390/vfio-ap-locking.rst:15: WARNING: Title underline too short.

The Matrix Devices Lock (drivers/s390/crypto/vfio_ap_private.h)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation/s390/vfio-ap-locking.rst:22: WARNING: Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
Documentation/s390/vfio-ap-locking.rst:38: WARNING: Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
Documentation/s390/vfio-ap-locking.rst:56: WARNING: Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
Documentation/s390/vfio-ap-locking.rst:92: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
Documentation/s390/vfio-ap-locking.rst:92: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
Documentation/s390/vfio-ap-locking.rst:95: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
Documentation/s390/vfio-ap-locking.rst:99: WARNING: Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
Documentation/s390/vfio-ap-locking.rst:101: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
Documentation/s390/vfio-ap-locking.rst: WARNING: document isn't included in any toctree

Introduced by commit

  e32d3827f3d5 ("s390/Docs: new doc describing lock usage by the vfio_ap device driver")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell