Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the bluetooth tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 07:57:28 +1000

Hi all,

Commits

  a5133fe87ed8 ("Bluetooth: use memset avoid memory leaks")
  9111786492f1 ("Bluetooth: fix an error code in hci_register_dev()")
  4f17c2b6694d ("Bluetooth: hci_bcm: Add BCM4349B1 variant")
  88b65887aa1b ("dt-bindings: bluetooth: broadcom: Add BCM4349B1 DT binding")
  359ee4f834f5 ("Bluetooth: Unregister suspend with userchannel")
  0acef50ba3b5 ("Bluetooth: Fix index added after unregister")
  877afadad2dc ("Bluetooth: When HCI work queue is drained, only queue chained work")
  ab2d2a982ff7 ("Bluetooth: hci_intel: Add check for platform_driver_register")
  629f66aaca81 ("Bluetooth: clear the temporary linkkey in hci_conn_cleanup")
  af35e28f0fea ("Bluetooth: hci_bcm: Add support for FW loading in autobaud mode")
  0b4de2523f28 ("dt-bindings: net: broadcom-bluetooth: Add property for autobaud mode")
  bde63e9effd3 ("Bluetooth: hci_qca: Return wakeup for qca_wakeup")
  c69ecb0ea4c9 ("Bluetooth: btusb: Add support of IMC Networks PID 0x3568")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell