Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the broadcom tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 09:59:13 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the broadcom tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) produced these warnings:

arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-asus-rt-ac68u.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-asus-rt-ac68u.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-asus-rt-ac68u.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-buffalo-wzr-1750dhp.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-buffalo-wzr-1750dhp.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-buffalo-wzr-1750dhp.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-asus-rt-ac56u.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-asus-rt-ac56u.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-asus-rt-ac56u.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-buffalo-wzr-1166dhp.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-buffalo-wzr-1166dhp.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-buffalo-wzr-1166dhp.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-buffalo-wzr-1166dhp2.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-buffalo-wzr-1166dhp2.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-buffalo-wzr-1166dhp2.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-linksys-ea6300-v1.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-linksys-ea6300-v1.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-linksys-ea6300-v1.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-luxul-xap-1510.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-luxul-xap-1510.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-luxul-xap-1510.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-linksys-ea6500-v2.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-linksys-ea6500-v2.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-linksys-ea6500-v2.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-luxul-xwc-1000.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-luxul-xwc-1000.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-luxul-xwc-1000.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-netgear-r6250.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-netgear-r6250.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-netgear-r6250.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-netgear-r6300-v2.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-netgear-r6300-v2.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-netgear-r6300-v2.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-smartrg-sr400ac.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-smartrg-sr400ac.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-smartrg-sr400ac.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47081-asus-rt-n18u.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47081-asus-rt-n18u.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47081-asus-rt-n18u.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47081-buffalo-wzr-600dhp2.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47081-buffalo-wzr-600dhp2.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47081-buffalo-wzr-600dhp2.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47081-buffalo-wzr-900dhp.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47081-buffalo-wzr-900dhp.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47081-buffalo-wzr-900dhp.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47081-luxul-xap-1410.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47081-luxul-xap-1410.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47081-luxul-xap-1410.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47081-tplink-archer-c5-v2.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47081-tplink-archer-c5-v2.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47081-tplink-archer-c5-v2.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-asus-rt-ac87u.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-asus-rt-ac87u.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-asus-rt-ac87u.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47081-luxul-xwr-1200.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47081-luxul-xwr-1200.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47081-luxul-xwr-1200.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-buffalo-wxr-1900dhp.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-buffalo-wxr-1900dhp.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-buffalo-wxr-1900dhp.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-linksys-ea9200.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-linksys-ea9200.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-linksys-ea9200.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
  also defined at arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-netgear-r8000.dts:129.8-144.3
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
  also defined at arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-netgear-r8000.dts:146.8-175.3
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-netgear-r8000.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-netgear-r8000.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-netgear-r8000.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-netgear-r7000.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-netgear-r7000.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-netgear-r7000.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-luxul-abr-4500.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-luxul-abr-4500.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-luxul-abr-4500.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-asus-rt-ac88u.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-asus-rt-ac88u.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-asus-rt-ac88u.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-tplink-archer-c9-v1.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-tplink-archer-c9-v1.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-tplink-archer-c9-v1.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-dlink-dir-885l.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-dlink-dir-885l.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-dlink-dir-885l.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-luxul-xbr-4500.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-luxul-xbr-4500.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-luxul-xbr-4500.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-luxul-xwc-2000.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-luxul-xwc-2000.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-luxul-xwc-2000.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-luxul-xap-1610.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-luxul-xap-1610.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-luxul-xap-1610.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-luxul-xwr-3100.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-luxul-xwr-3100.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-luxul-xwr-3100.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-phicomm-k3.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-phicomm-k3.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-phicomm-k3.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-netgear-r8500.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-netgear-r8500.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-netgear-r8500.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm53016-meraki-mr32.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm53016-meraki-mr32.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm53016-meraki-mr32.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-luxul-xwr-3150-v1.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-luxul-xwr-3150-v1.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-luxul-xwr-3150-v1.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm94708.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm94708.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm94708.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm94709.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm94709.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm94709.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm953012er.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm953012er.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm953012er.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm953012hr.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm953012hr.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm953012hr.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm953012k.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm953012k.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm953012k.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:240.21-246.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@12000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:248.21-254.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@13000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi:256.21-262.5: Warning (pci_bridge): /axi@18000000/pcie@14000: missing ranges for PCI bridge (or not a bridge)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm53015-meraki-mr26.dtb: Warning (unit_address_format): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm53015-meraki-mr26.dtb: Warning (pci_device_reg): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm53015-meraki-mr26.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'pci_bridge'

Presumably introduced by commit

  ef126d3f58d2 ("ARM: dts: BCM5301X: Add basic PCI controller properties")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell