Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Documentation: powerpc: documentation fixes for Documentation/powerpc/elf_hwcaps.rst

From: Bagas Sanjaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 10:33:30 +0700

After merging powerpc tree for linux-next integration testing, Stephen
Rothwell reported htmldocs warnings at [1]. Fix these with self-explanatory
fixes in the shortlog below.

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/linuxppc-dev/[email-masked]/

Bagas Sanjaya (3):
  Documentation: powerpc: fix indentation warnings
  Documentation: use different label names for each arch's
    elf_hwcaps.rst
  Documentation: powerpc: add elf_hwcaps to table of contents

 Documentation/arm64/elf_hwcaps.rst              |  2 +-
 Documentation/powerpc/elf_hwcaps.rst            | 17 +++++++----------
 Documentation/powerpc/index.rst                 |  1 +
 .../translations/zh_CN/arm64/elf_hwcaps.rst     |  2 +-
 .../translations/zh_TW/arm64/elf_hwcaps.rst     |  2 +-
 5 files changed, 11 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

base-commit: d6b551b8f90cc92c7d3c09cf38c748efe305ecb4
-- 
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara