Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the mm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 13:54:28 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the mm tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs) produced
these warnings:

include/linux/maple_tree.h:230: warning: Function parameter or member '__flags' not described in 'MTREE_INIT'
include/linux/maple_tree.h:230: warning: Excess function parameter 'flags' description in 'MTREE_INIT'
include/linux/maple_tree.h:243: warning: Function parameter or member '__flags' not described in 'MTREE_INIT_EXT'
include/linux/maple_tree.h:243: warning: Function parameter or member '__lock' not described in 'MTREE_INIT_EXT'
include/linux/maple_tree.h:243: warning: Excess function parameter 'flags' description in 'MTREE_INIT_EXT'
include/linux/maple_tree.h:243: warning: Excess function parameter 'lock' description in 'MTREE_INIT_EXT'
include/linux/maple_tree.h:523: warning: Function parameter or member '__mas' not described in 'mas_for_each'
include/linux/maple_tree.h:523: warning: Function parameter or member '__entry' not described in 'mas_for_each'
include/linux/maple_tree.h:523: warning: Function parameter or member '__max' not described in 'mas_for_each'
include/linux/maple_tree.h:523: warning: Excess function parameter 'mas' description in 'mas_for_each'
include/linux/maple_tree.h:523: warning: Excess function parameter 'entry' description in 'mas_for_each'
include/linux/maple_tree.h:523: warning: Excess function parameter 'max' description in 'mas_for_each'
include/linux/maple_tree.h:658: warning: Function parameter or member '__tree' not described in 'mt_for_each'
include/linux/maple_tree.h:658: warning: Function parameter or member '__entry' not described in 'mt_for_each'
include/linux/maple_tree.h:658: warning: Function parameter or member '__index' not described in 'mt_for_each'
include/linux/maple_tree.h:658: warning: Function parameter or member '__max' not described in 'mt_for_each'
include/linux/maple_tree.h:658: warning: Excess function parameter 'tree' description in 'mt_for_each'
include/linux/maple_tree.h:658: warning: Excess function parameter 'entry' description in 'mt_for_each'
include/linux/maple_tree.h:658: warning: Excess function parameter 'index' description in 'mt_for_each'
include/linux/maple_tree.h:658: warning: Excess function parameter 'max' description in 'mt_for_each'

Introduced by commit

  96ba2a9525fb ("Maple Tree: add new data structure")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell