Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the mm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 17:10:20 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the mm tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

arch/powerpc/xmon/xmon.c: In function 'cmds':
arch/powerpc/xmon/xmon.c:1089:33: error: too few arguments to function 'show_mem'
 1089 |                                 show_mem(0, NULL);
      |                                 ^~~~~~~~
In file included from arch/powerpc/xmon/xmon.c:14:
include/linux/mm.h:2585:13: note: declared here
 2585 | extern void show_mem(unsigned int flags, nodemask_t *nodemask, gfp_t gfp_mask);
      |             ^~~~~~~~

Caused by commit

  9ea9abc5cd7e ("mm: reduce noise in show_mem for lowmem allocations")

I have reverted that commit for today (and the following fix).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell