Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the mediatek tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 09:42:30 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the mediatek tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/soc/mediatek/mtk-svs.c: In function 'svs_get_bank_volts_v3':
drivers/soc/mediatek/mtk-svs.c:887:47: error: implicit declaration of function 'FIELD_GET'; did you mean 'FOLL_GET'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  887 |                         svsb->volt[turn_pt] = FIELD_GET(SVSB_VOPS_FLD_VOP0_4, vop30);
      |                                               ^~~~~~~~~
      |                                               FOLL_GET
drivers/soc/mediatek/mtk-svs.c: In function 'svs_set_bank_freq_pct_v2':
drivers/soc/mediatek/mtk-svs.c:1073:25: error: implicit declaration of function 'FIELD_PREP' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
 1073 |         freqpct74_val = FIELD_PREP(SVSB_FREQPCTS_FLD_PCT0_4, svsb->freq_pct[8]) |
      |                         ^~~~~~~~~~

Caused by commit

  a92438c5a30a ("soc: mediatek: mtk-svs: Use bitfield access macros where possible")

I have used the mediatek tree from next-20220829 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell